UFA SERVICES< Back to Services
1. Fire Insurance
Who needs Fire insurance? The owner or tenant needs fire insurance to protect his premises against fire.
UFA provides you with adequate cover in order to meet your needs.
Fire insurance covers accidental physical damage to the insured property arising out of a covered fire.
This policy grants you additional optional cover against many allied perils which could affect your premises such as:
- Lightning and thunderbolt
- Accidental smoke
- Impact of vehicles
- Impact of aircraft
- Water damage
- Natural hazards (earthquake, storm, tempest and flood, tornadoes,…)
- Strikes ,Riots ,Civil Commotion if available
Other allied risks may be included to tailor the insured’s needs such as:
- Electrical fluctuation
- Legal action from neighbors, co-owners, landlords
- Loss of rent
- Loss of profit
- Glass breakage
- Removal of debris
- Architect’s fees
- Residential and office buildings
- Hotels, schools, hospitals and banks
- Shops and libraries
- Showrooms, departmental stores and supermarkets
- Factories and Workshops
- Cement plants
- Food related risks and insustries, restaurants, supermarkets, pharmacies..
- Other commercial and industry businesses
2. Burglary Insurance
Generally burglary insurance is written in conjunction with fire, and provides cover either on first loss basis (limit of indemnity) or on the full declared value.
Cover is strictly limited to theft following forcible entry or exit to the premises.
3. Plate Glass Insurance
The Insured is compensated for accidental breakage of fixed glass, external or internal being the property of the Insured and forming part of the Insured’s premises.